top of page

RV and Motorhome 

At Speir Agency, we can assist you in finding the right coverage for an affordable price for your Oklahoma mobile home or manufactured home insurance. Many times a mobile home is a more affordable way to become a homeowner and you'll need similar coverage that a homeowner would need.

When purchasing a mobile home, you may not be aware that it requires different coverages than a normal homeowners policy. These manufactured home have special requirements due to the transportability and construction. Our professionals at Speir Agency, can find the right options to cover your mobile home assets and liabilities.

There’s a motor home for just about any taste and budget. You might have something basic — just enough to add a few amenities to your camping trips. Perhaps you retired, sold the house and travel full-time in a luxuriously outfitted 40-foot RV. Maybe you split the difference with a Class C motor home you can easily store in your driveway.

Any motor home is a significant purchase — and, while it might seem like a house on wheels, that doesn’t mean your home or auto insurance policy provide the coverage you want. 

What Does Recreational Vehicle Insurance Cover?

RV insurance policies cover direct and accidental physical damage to a motor home, including permanently installed accessories such as: awnings, antennas and satellite dishes. The range of includes — but isn’t limited to — collision, lightning, flooding, landslides, wind and hail, wild animals, fire and smoke, vandalism and theft, and trees and overhangs.

A standard Speir Agency RV insurance policy may help with potential risks like these:

  • A low-hanging branch causes damage

  • You don’t see an obstacle behind you

  • Your motor home has flood damage

You can also customize your RV insurance coverage with a number of options:

Total Loss Replacement coverage can help if your new motor home is declared a total loss within the first five years — providing a brand new replacement of a similar kind and quality.

Emergency Expense coverage can help with the cost of lodging or travel if your motor home is damaged more than 50 miles from home.

Campsite/Vacation Liability coverage can help when a motor home is parked and used as a vacation residence.

Replacement Cost coverage can help if personal belongings are destroyed or stolen.

TraveLine® Towing and Roadside Assistance can help with towing, tire changes, fluid delivery and locksmith services.

Full-Timer coverage can help with personal liability protection when your motor home is parked and used as a dwelling for an extended period of time.

Caravan in the Desert

Speir Agency  411 W Broadway  Okemah OK  918-623-2476

bottom of page